Effective Date: January 8, 2024
Information We Collect
When you use the App, we collect the following information:
- WhatsApp Profile Information: Your WhatsApp profile name and photo.
- Messages: The content of the messages you send to the bot.
- Device Information: Information about your device, such as its operating system and IP address.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide and improve the App.
- Respond to your inquiries and requests.
- Send you administrative messages, such as updates to the App.
- Communicate with you about our products and services.
How We Share Information
We share information with the following third parties:
- Uchat: We share your WhatsApp profile information and messages with Uchat to provide the bot service.
- Meta: We share information with Meta as necessary to operate the App on the Meta Business Platform.
You can control your privacy settings in the App. You can also delete your account at any time.
The App is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Additional Information for Users in the European Union
If you are located in the European Union, you have the following additional rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to rectify your personal data.
- The right to erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.